What problems should be paid attention to when high strength steel structure bolts replace high strength bolts?
1) When the hole position is not correct, forced alignment will damage the thread of high strength bolt, resulting in the change of torque coefficient and pre tension.
2) It is possible that the internal stress in the connecting plate may cause insufficient preload of high-strength bolts, thus reducing the connection strength.
Methods to avoid construction workers using high strength bolts instead of temporary bolts directly:
In strict accordance with the code and design requirements of GB 50205-2001, the technical disclosure shall be carried out to the construction workers. It is clearly stipulated in the technical disclosure that the hole must be inspected 100% with a hole tester before fixing with temporary bolts. If there is any wrong hole, the temporary bolt shall be installed after the hole is repaired. Finally, the temporary bolt shall be removed and replaced with high strength steel structure bolts.
Methods to avoid the ridging height of steel roof truss beam exceeding the allowable deviation of specification:
1) During the fabrication of steel roof truss beam, the arch camber processing technology shall be formulated, and the arch camber shall be carried out in proportion according to the span size, and the arch camber size shall be strictly controlled.
2) Before the installation of steel roof truss beam, the column axis, perpendicularity, span between columns and camber of steel roof truss shall be rechecked, and the items exceeding the allowable deviation in the specification shall be adjusted and fixed in time.
3) According to the actual span of the steel roof truss beam, a reasonable hoisting scheme is formulated.
Black Hex A325M 10.9S Structural Bolt, Class 4.8 8.8 10.9 M20 A36/ A307 /A325 High tensile Bolts and nuts, Astm Hexagonal head bolt, Carbon steel M6-M48 black hex cap screw half thread head bolt, Carbon Steel SAE J429 GR.2/5/8 inch size 1/2-1″ Hex head Bolt Black Hex A325M 10.9S Structural Bolt Features: Material Carbon steel/Stainless […]
M8 Bolt A325M 8S Structural Bolt Heavy Hex, High tensile Bolts and nuts A325M , 8.8 Grade Astm Hexagonal head bolt, Carbon steel M6-M48 black hex cap screw half thread head bolt, Carbon Steel SAE J429 GR.2/5/8 inch size 1/2-1″ Hex head Bolt M8 Bolt A325M 8S Structural Bolt Heavy Hex Features: Material Carbon steel/Stainless […]