High strength Dacromet bolts refer to the bolt which has been coated with zinc and chromium on the surface and whose material performance grade is above 8.8, so it has excellent corrosion resistance and high strength. There are many points needing attention before and during the use of high strength Dacromet bolts, as follows:
1. Surface floating rust, oil stain, burr on bolt hole wall, welding nodule and so on should be cleaned up.
2. After the treatment of the contact friction surface, the required anti-scratch coefficient should be achieved. The high strength bolts used should have matching nuts and washers. When used, they should be matched and not interchangeable.
3. Oil contamination, soil and other debris are not allowed when the friction surface of the treated components is installed.
4. The friction surface of components should be kept dry during installation and should not work in rain.
5. Strictly check and correct the deformation of the connected steel plate before installation.
6. Do not hammer into the bolt during installation to prevent damage to the bolt threads.
7. Electric wrenches are regularly tested to ensure the accuracy of the torque and operate in the correct tightening sequence.
High Strength Hex Head Bolt,Heavy Hex Bolt, Black Oxide Carbon Steel Hex Bolts High Quality ASTM Hex Bolt Product Name:China Professional Manufacturer Supply Hot-Selling High Quality ASTM Hex Bolt Material:Stainless steel: A2-70,A2-80,A4-70,A4-80 Color:Polish, Passication Standard:DIN,ASME,ASNI,ISO Grade: SUS201, SUS304, SUS316, A2-70, A2-80, A4-80 Finished:Polish, Passication Thread:coarse, fine Used:building industry machinery Certification: ISO, ROHS, SGS Available Standard: […]
High Strength Hex Head Bolts, High Strength Hex Head Bolt Nut ASTM A325 Hex Flange Bolt Material:Carbon Steel Certificate: ISO9001:2008,SGS,RoHS Grade: 4.8/8.8/10.9/12.9 Finish:Black Oxide/Zinc Plated/HDG/Dacromet/Nickel Plated Thread: Coarse, Fine Used: Building Industry Machinery Certification: ISO, ROHS, SGS Available Standard: DIN, ANSI, ASTM, JIS, BSW Strength: Grade 4.8, Grade 8.8, Grade10.9, Grade12.9 A2-70, A4-70, A4-80 Finishing: […]