Petrochemical bolts are mainly used in the petroleum and chemical industries, and reasonable and safe use can achieve its maximum efficiency. Here is a brief introduction to how to use it correctly, so that everyone has a step closer understanding of petrochemical bolts.
1. It is best to use a drill bit that matches the petrochemical bolt when drilling, and must not damage the steel bar.
2. Before the construction, the petrochemical bolts must be tested for mechanical properties of the materials. After passing the test, they can be used on site.
3. On-site construction shall be carried out to determine the on-site application conditions of petrochemical bolts to fully test the bearing capacity. The test is carried out not only in low-strength concrete but also in high-strength concrete. In the test, the agreed load, the corresponding spacing, and the thickness of the margin members are embedded in the bolts according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. The dust and floating ash in the hole must be cleaned up when clearing the hole. The test uses the axial tension, shear force and the shearing force group to determine the influence of the load direction on the bearing capacity.
5. When the medicine tube is applied in winter, it should be insulated in advance to ensure that the medicine tube has sufficient activity when inserted into the drilling hole (the resin acts like honey when the hand temperature is used).
6. Petrochemical bolts must be screwed in with electric drills and must not be directly knocked in.
7. There must be no water in the borehole.
ASTM Standard Hex Bolt
ASTM Standard Hex Bolt, High Strength ASTM A325 Hex Bolt, High temperature resistance black hex bolts, class grade 10.9 structural hex head bolt and nut, High Strength Precision Forging Machining Hex Head Bolts High Strength ASTM Standard Hex Bolt Features 1.Name Rod;Washer;Hex bolt;hex cap screw;Square bolt;Carriage bolt; socket cap screw etc. 2.Standard DIN, ASTM,JIS,BS,AS,ISO,GB,Nonstandard bolt(according […]