Hot-dip galvanized bolt has many advantages, which are summarized as follows:
1. The cost of hot-dip galvanized bolts treatment is low: the cost of hot-dip galvanizing antirust is lower than that of other coatings;
2. The hot-dip galvanized bolt is durable after hot-dip galvanizing: in the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized anti-corrosion thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban areas or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized antirust coating can be maintained for 20 years without repair;
3. Time saving and labor saving: the galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and the time required for painting on the construction site after installation can be avoided.
4. The reliability of hot-dip galvanized bolts is good: the galvanizing layer and the steel are metallurgical combined and become a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is relatively reliable;
5. The most obvious advantage of hot-dip galvanized bolts is to improve the performance of screw;
6. Strong toughness of coating: zinc coating forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use;
7. Comprehensive protection: every part of the plated part can be plated with zinc, and can be fully protected even in the depression, sharp corner and hidden place.
Grade 10.9 Hex Bolts, Carbon Steel Hex Bolts, Black Oxide Finish Hexagon Bolts, DIN Standard Hex Bolts 4.9 8.8 grade, High tensile Bolts and nuts, Oxidation surface 10.9 Grade ANSI Hexagonal head bolt China supplier Grade 10.9 Hex Bolts Parameter Grade: rade B7 Surface treatment:Black Oxide Size:3/8-3″ Certificate:ISO9001:2008 ROHS Application:Building Type:Hex Bolts Nuts Packing:Cartons+plastic Bags […]